|Music for the Masses|
|As the Art Fades Away |
|Touchbackdown Feat. Jnes|
|Show Me the Money|
|On My Job|
|On My Job|
- 2011-2012 ASCAPLUS Award Winner
- Eye for the Spotlight licensed to ESPN College Football Plays of the week (2011)
- Show Me the Money licensed to 40 Most Shocking Break-ups and Young Drivers (2011)
- Steppers Studio licensed to Mind & Body and Cruze-arti (2011)
- Block Banger licensed to 40 Most Shocking Break-ups and Mind & Body (2011)
- As the Art Fades Away & God's Morning licensed to the Design Squad Nation, Swagg Merchant Videos and American Latino TV (2011)
Hook-Up Hotline licensed to Mind & Body (2011)
- Booked to perform at the Harrisonburg & Baltimore African American Festivals (2011)
- Selected as a participating artist for Radio One's IVote Campaign Concert Series (2011)
- Under My Armour licensed to the Maryland Youth Football League Championships & Under Armour (2011)
- Beg for Mercy licensed to Episode 8 of the CBS Show The Defenders (2010)
- Hook-Up Hotline Music Video Featured on MTVmusic.com (2010)
- Hook-Up Hotline Single Peaked at #14 on Mediabase Indie Charts (2010)
- Tour Guide to New Bride Single Debuts w/ 8 Radio Adds on Radiowave/Mediaguide Charts (2010)
-As the Art Fades Away Single selected to air at all 19 Six Flags Theme Parks in the US/Canada (2010)
- Performed at Artscape & A3C Festivals (2010)
- Vintage Vault Mixtape Featured in The Washington Post Newspaper (2010)
- Urb Magazine Feature (2010)
- Mixtape distribution through #1 Download site Frostwire (2009-Present)
- Selected as HipHop Weekly Magazine's Next 2 Blow Sponsored by Burger King (2009)
- Chubb Rock & Wordsmith "Bridging the Gap" Album Peaked at #9 on the CMJ Top 40 HipHop Charts
- Chubb Rock & Wordsmith "Old 2 The New" Single Peaked at #2 on Rapattacklives/Rapnetwork College Radio Top 30 Charts (2009)
- Chubb Rock & Wordsmith "Bridging the Gap" Album Featured on Myxer.com (2009)
- Myspace Music Feature (2009).
- Opened Independent Record Label NU Revolution Entertainment LLC (2009)
-Scored Music for Nintendo WiiĂ˘â‚¬â„˘s Madworld by Platinum Games/Sega (2009)
- Ode to the Pioneers record peaked at #4 on the Rap Network Top 30 College Charts in (2007)
- Clothing Sponsorship with Vintage Clothing Limited (2007)
- Selected as Unsigned Hype in HipHop Weekly (2007)
- Opened 24/7 Internet Radio Station/Blog Revolt Radio (2007)
- Statements & Stipulations Mixtape Notable Mention on MTV's Mixtape Mondays (2007)
- Opened for Chubb Rock, Brand Nubian, Boot Camp Clik, Skyzoo, Digable Planets, Jim Jones, Nappy Roots, Jaz-O, Poor Righteous Teachers, Rass Kass, Sheek Louch, Roc Marciano, Jaz-O, Mambo Sauce, Wale, Tabi Bonney, Nipsey Hussle, Sha Stimuli (2006-Present)
Wordsmith has been busy building a loyal fan base and garnering critical acclaim over the past few years with a Hip Hop style that canĂ˘â‚¬â„˘t be labeled. The Baltimore native is gearing up for his upcoming fourth quarter release, Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“King NoahĂ˘â‚¬Âť, which will be boosted by a DJ Envy hosted mixtape. The independent project will be released thru his NU Revolution Entertainment in conjunction with The Original Man Entertainment Group, Inc. Powered by the lead single, Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“On My Job,Ă˘â‚¬Âť Wordsmith has set out to prove he is ready to make an impact on the charts.
Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“King Noah is a project IĂ˘â‚¬â„˘m really excited about and have huge expectations for,Ă˘â‚¬Âť stated Wordsmith. Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“Everything is coming together from the music and business side with this release. I have a style that allows me to stay ahead of the curve in terms of musical creativity and hip hop fans are at a point where they want fresh sounds and energy from artists.Ă˘â‚¬Âť
Far from a Hip Hop newbie, Wordsmith originally caught the attention of critics within Hip Hop circles by teaming with the legendary Chubb Rock with the release of their Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“Bridging the GapĂ˘â‚¬Âť mixtape which was powered by the lead single, Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“OId to the New,Ă˘â‚¬Âť which had a huge following within collegiate circles. Bridging the Gap sparked the release of his 2010 debut Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“Vintage ExperienceĂ˘â‚¬Âť which garnered him praise for his creativity, witty wordplay and soulful melodies.
Recognized in the Allhiphop.com, Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“Breeding GroundĂ˘â‚¬Âť section for new artists, the acclaimed site states, Ă˘â‚¬Ĺ“After only a few moments of speaking with Wordsmith one can see his advantage over other rappers. He is not only a talented lyricist, he also has a keen business mind and a willingness to learn.Ă˘â‚¬Âť
In an era where both established and emerging artists struggle for economic prosperity, Wordsmith has been able to utilize his business savvy to garner licensing deals with Nintendo, ESPN College Football, Six Flags, ABC and CBS to build his revenue and expand his fan base. Wordsmith attributes this business know-how to his college education and experience running his independently label which taught him to be creative and resourceful.
Fans new to Wordsmith will soon learn he is far from the typical rapper. The German born artist and son of a U.S. Army Colonel traveled the world as a child and developed a broad musical taste which included commercial, alternative, hip hop rock and the pure lyricism within hip hop. The heart of his devotion to lyricism can be attributed to his true influences within Hip Hop which include Redman, Tribe Called Quest and Rakim.
To find out more about Wordsmith, please visit www.wordsmithmusic.com, Twitter @wordsmithmusic and www.facebook.com/wordsmith.